Personal tools
You are here: Home 讨论区 观测提案 Any comments and suggestions from you?
Document Actions

Any comments and suggestions from you?

Up to 观测提案

Any comments and suggestions from you?

Posted by Jinzeng Li at April 07. 2010

If I see no footprints from users other than the key members of the NAOC team, how can I know I'm not wasting my time to upload the new results from Herschel and the team?

It's our responsibility to stimulate the wide usage of the nice dataset to be released by Herschel ...... But may I see you footprints here so that I know it's rewarding?

Re: Any comments and suggestions from you?

Posted by Jinghua YUAN at April 07. 2010

Previously Jinzeng Li wrote:

><p>If I see no footprints from users other than the key members of the NAOC team, how can I know I'm not wasting my time to upload the new results from Herschel and the team?<p>

><p>It's our responsibility to stimulate the wide usage of the nice dataset to be released by Herschel ...... But may I see you footprints here so that I know it's rewarding?<p>

><p><p>

><blockquote>

Re: Any comments and suggestions from you?

Posted by Jinghua YUAN at April 07. 2010

Previously Jinzeng Li wrote:

><p>If I see no footprints from users other than the key members of the NAOC team, how can I know I'm not wasting my time to upload the new results from Herschel and the team?<p>

><p>It's our responsibility to stimulate the wide usage of the nice dataset to be released by Herschel ...... But may I see you footprints here so that I know it's rewarding?<p>

><p><p>

><blockquote>